Business Succession Planning Seminar
Do you feel like its about time to start slowing down and enjoying the fruits of your long-time hard labours? Not that fast. It is in your best interest to get some help from an expert and establish a timeline to the big day.
Joins us to learn:
1. How and when to prepare your business exit strategy.
2. What are the potential tax consequences when you sell or transfer your business?
3. What to do to mitigate the tax consequences of your succession.
4. How insurance policies may be part of the solution.
5. How to organize your affairs when transferring or gifting your assets.
• Jos Herman, BCOMM, CPA, CA, CFP, TEP, Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
• Mike Beishuizen, BA, LLB, Estate Planning Lawyer
• Bonita Boutilier, CHS, Insurance Advisor
• Jim Fernandez, MBA, CPA, CGA, CFE, Business Advisor
Where and When:
Fernandez Young LLP: #800-1040 West Georgia, Vancouver, BC.
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (Registration starts at 5:45 PM)
How to Register:
Please RSVP to Juliana Guerreiro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.876.1884
By Monday, May 27, 2019.