We are seeking an energetic Receptionist / Administrative Assistant for our office located in downtown Vancouver. The right candidate will be professional, native English proficiency, friendly, flexible, self-motivated, a team player and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB: Answer inquiries and obtain information from general public, guests, clients, and other interested parties. Assist with the communication of information regarding the firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate telephone to answer, screen and forward calls, provide information, take messages, return calls, check voicemail, etc.;
• Schedule meetings and manage the partners calendars;
• Coordinate appointments and communication;
• Assist with the drafting, editing and formatting of letters, circulars and emails;
• Assist with the formatting and reviewing of company manuals;
• Manage the distribution of mail;
• Take mail to the post office, deposits to the Bank, and other errands;
• Book travel arrangements;
• Assist with the ordering of supplies;
• Greet clients and visitors entering the office, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, remain hospitable, and direct or escort them as required;
• Assist the Office Manager and the Accounting team when necessary;
• Manage and archive important documentation (resolutions, minutes, assignments, etc.) ;
• Perform various administrative duties as requested.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Great customer service, communication and administrative skills;
• Excellent writing and proof-reading skills;
• Self-motivated, disciplined and organized;
• Good time and stress management skills;
• Spanish as a second language (fluency in writing, reading and speaking);
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work co-operatively in a team environment;
• Well-versed in technology, including computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Social Media platforms, WordPress, etc.;
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills for reviewing reports/documents/letters for accuracy and completeness;
• Ability to multitask.
Interested applicants are asked to forward a cover letter and resume. Although we thank all applicants for their interest and time in preparing their submissions, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org